I will inspect the structure, systems and components of the home, inside and out, from the foundation to the roof, using the latest tools and technology.
I encourage you to attend your inspection so that I can describe my process, explain my findings, point out important maintenance items, and answer all of your questions.
As a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI, I adhere to a comprehensive Residential Standards of Practice. This means that I will inspect all of the following, when visible and accessible:
A Typical Inspection
As an ASHI an InterNACHI member I must adhere to Standards of Practice. This means I will attempt to inspect all of the following (when accessible):
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
- Water penetration and foundation movement,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- And much more…
Review the InterNACHI Standards of Practice for complete details or with any specific questions.
Following my evaluation, I will compile my findings in an easy-to-read report, which will include detailed descriptions and high-resolution digital photos of any issues I’ve discovered. I’ll email you your report within 24 hours, and my job isn’t finished until you understand everything in it.