Choosing the right inspector can be difficult.
Hi, my name is Robert Rothery. Your home is probably the greatest purchase you will ever make. As an InterNACHI- Certified Professional Inspector, I would be honored to assist you in the evaluation of your property investment and to protect you and your family. I’m proud to bring my expertise to each inspection I perform, and I will do my best job for you.
What you get when you hire me is:
- 40 years of experience in all phases of the building industry.
- Hands on experience in Industrial, Commercial and Residential Building construction.
- 4 years experience in the construction of the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant in New Strawn, Kansas and the construction of Carter Creek Gas Refinery on top of a mountain outside of Evanston, Wyoming, which was quite an adventure!
- Experience as Project Manager on large Commercial and Residential projects.
- General Contractor which included the design and building of custom homes.
- Consults on building projects, rehabbed houses, and apartment buildings.
- Fire and Water Restorations on Residential and Commercial projects.
- I have been project manager for numerous projects on the Kansas City area Federal Government Service Administration buildings.
- Graduated Manga Cum Laude from Park University and attended the University of Kansas City of Missouri Graduate School.
- I follow the inspection industry’s most comprehensive Standards of Practice.
- I abide by the InterNachi strict Code of Ethics, which puts my duty to my clients first.
- I’m required to continually update my skills, training and education by taking the industry’s most rigorous Continuing Education, created especially for home inspectors by top experts, and accredited by nearly 1,000 state and regulatory agencies across North America.
- I use the latest in inspection tools, technology and reporting software.
- I offer specialized and ancillary services, in addition to standard, full home inspections, so that I can meet your specific inspection needs.
- I am Licensed by the Missouri Department of Agriculture to preform Wood Boring Insect Inspections Lic # N7159.
- IAC2 Certified for Radon Gas Testing.
- IAC2 Certified For Mold Testing.
The credited course I have received from the InterNachi:
InterNACHI Code of Ethics Course
InterNACHI Residential Standards of Practice Course
Radon Measurement Provider
Advanced Radon Measurement Service Provider Course
Wood-Destroying Organism Inspection Course
Advanced Mold Inspection Course
How to Inspect HVAC System Course
How to preform Residential Electrical Inspections Course
Advanced Electrical Inspection Training Course
Residential Plumbing Overview for Inspectors Course
Infrared Thermography Inspection Training Course
Commercial Property Inspection Prerequisite Course
How to Inspect the Exterior Course
10 Steps to Performing a Roof Inspection Course
How to Perform a Roof Inspection Course
Structural Issue for Home Inspectors Course
How to Inspect Fireplaces, Stoves, and Chimneys Course
How to Perform a Deck Inspection Course
How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion Course
How to Inspect the Attic, Moisture Intrusion Course
How to Inspect the Attic, Insulation, Ventilation & Interior Course
Green Building Inspection Course
Safe Practices for the Home Inspector
25 Standards Every Home Inspector Should Know Course
Call or Text Robert Rothery 816-309-6002
- Complete Home Inspection
- Termite Inspections
- Radon Inspections
- Mold Inspections
- Pre-Listing Seller Inspections
- 4 Point Insurance Inspections
- Home Energy Inspections
- Annual Inspections for Home and Commercial Property owners
- Age In Place Inspections and Consultations
- New-Construction Phase Inspections
- Final Walk-Through Inspections
- One-Year Builder’s Warranty Inspections
- Pool Inspections
- Commercial Property Inspections
- Investor and Building Project Consulting
- Project and Contractor Oversight
- Foreclosure Inspections